Corsair, a well-known computer accessories manufacturer, has been extending its product range since April with the all-new Obsidian 450D mid-tower enclosure that will be available at an affordable price.
The housing measures 494 x 210 x 497 mm and weighs 7 kilograms, made from brushed aluminum and designed to provide high airflow, so it is not only elegant but also very functional. Two AD140L 140 mm wind turbines are installed under the front panel grille to cool the components.
On the back there is a 120mm AF120L fan, and in order to increase the efficiency of the cooling system, we can install an additional five other fans.
We also do not have to limit ourselves to air cooling and we can decide on a liquid cooling system. The manufacturer anticipated this by providing enough space to install a 360 mm radiator on the upper panel, 280 mm front and 240 mm on the bottom of the enclosure.
As far as the number of bays is concerned, the enclosure has two 5.25 “seats and three 3.5” / 2.5 “and two 2.5” bays directly behind the motherboard. Of course, all the bays have snap fasteners.
- An examination of logical products for open vs closed headphones - 2017-06-28
- SpaceX has made a historic rocket landing - 2017-05-09
- New Bluetooth Speaker Series from LG IFA 2016 - 2017-05-07
- WhatsApp will not share facebook data? - 2017-05-04
- New aluminum casing - 2017-04-11
- Sewage treatment changed to a power plant - 2017-04-04
- Yota is planning a tablet with two screens - 2017-03-30
- Live cancer surgery on the web through virtual reality - 2017-03-18
- Japan Display plans energy-saving displays for smartwatch - 2017-03-13
- Launch of the latest LCS ship - 2017-03-06