On 18 December, the latest American Freedom ship launched in Marinette, Wisconsin. This is the latest generation of all-purpose American fleets designed to fight in coastal areas (the so-called littoral).
USS Milwaukee is the third representative of its type. Type Freedom is part of the LCS series, Litoral Combat Ship. They are the newest generation of ships, whose main weapon is modern information systems. Ships have a modular design and, depending on their design, they can replace up to 40% of deck equipment. Freedom is designed to replace three different classes of ships: mine, anti-surface, and surface combat units.
Three more units are under construction and up to eight are planned in the next few years. Ship’s maker is Lockheed Martin, and the cost of a single unit is about $ 670 million.
- 15 Paid IPhone Apps That Are On Sale For Free Today - 2017-11-01
- The Best Tech At The Show - 2017-09-03
- An examination of logical products for open vs closed headphones - 2017-06-28
- Click The Best Moments - 2017-06-14
- SpaceX has made a historic rocket landing - 2017-05-09
- New Bluetooth Speaker Series from LG IFA 2016 - 2017-05-07
- WhatsApp will not share facebook data? - 2017-05-04
- New aluminum casing - 2017-04-11
- Ulead DVD MovieFactory 3.0 Disc Creator - 2017-04-10
- Sewage treatment changed to a power plant - 2017-04-04