The iPad is now one of the most popular tablets on the market. Analyst firm Forrester Research, in its latest report, is trying to convince us that by 2016 it will rule it.
The latest report says that the dominance of the iPad will be growing year by year, until 2016, Apple’s tablet will hold 53 percent of the market, despite growing competition from companies such as Samsung and Asus.
In the next five years, the global tablet market will grow to 375 million devices sold each year. For comparison, in 2011 total sales amounted to 56 million units.
The report, as Apple’s biggest competitor, points to Kindle Fire, an Amazon bookstore product, and also predicts Google and Research in Motion devices will fall victim to the iPad.
- 15 Paid IPhone Apps That Are On Sale For Free Today - 2017-11-01
- The Best Tech At The Show - 2017-09-03
- An examination of logical products for open vs closed headphones - 2017-06-28
- Click The Best Moments - 2017-06-14
- SpaceX has made a historic rocket landing - 2017-05-09
- New Bluetooth Speaker Series from LG IFA 2016 - 2017-05-07
- WhatsApp will not share facebook data? - 2017-05-04
- New aluminum casing - 2017-04-11
- Ulead DVD MovieFactory 3.0 Disc Creator - 2017-04-10
- Sewage treatment changed to a power plant - 2017-04-04